The Portfolio Administration System (PAS) will provide a complete solution for SMSF and portfolio administration services by taking care of the day-to-day administration of your investments and will provide you with regular reporting of the portfolio.
Full Service Portfolio Administration
We will assist you in all aspects of the administration of your portfolio. We will change the address of communication to act as the mail-house, therefore, we will receive all the paperwork from the share registry and fund managers. We ensure you receive all the dividend entitlements and provide the corporate action notices in a timely manner.
We will also provide you the Annual Report with all the required components to assist you to complete the tax return. We can also lodge the tax return for the portfolio if required.
PAS + SMSF Administration
In addition the the full service portfolio administration, we provide all aspects of your SMSF setup and administration and audit across your entire portfolio.
This means that there are no more SMSF headaches and you know that everything is in order.
Key Benefits of the Service
The Portfolio Administration Service can provide you end to end administration of all your investments, across all your trading accounts and any other investments you may have.
This holistic service means that you do not need to deal with your tax, you only have to hand in your reports to your accountant to lodge or we can lodge for you.
- Portfolio Account and Reports
- Portfolio Reporting Dashboard
- SMSF Establishment
- SMSF Administration
Our reports can be generated monthly, quarterly or annually as per your requirements. The report packs will include:
- Investment valuation
- Investment alloation
- Investment movements
- Income and expenses
- Transaction report
- Realised and unrealised Capital Gains Tax (CGT) reports.
We will also provide you the Annual Report with all the required components to assist you to complete your tax return. We can also lodge the tax return for the portfolio if required.
Our reporting system will provide you with an updated view of the portfolio. Some of the reports include:
- Investment holdings and income
- Fund balance including investment balances
- Investment performance and valuations
- Asset allocation and investment alignment
- Realised and Unrealised CGT reports
- SMSF deed preparation
- SMSF Corporate trustee formation
- ATO declarations and trustee minutes
- ABN/TFN application
- Bank account opening (Macquarie CMA)
- Rollover facilitation
- Daily administration (with online reporting)
- Financial statements pack
- Trustee minutes and member statements
- Independent SMSF audit
- Actuarial certificate (if required)
- Pension limits and contribution caps
- Management with ASIC and ATO
- Corporate trustee maintenance
- Provision of activity statements (PAYG, IAS & BAS)
- Datafeed implementation and monitoring
- Quality assurance review paper
- Mail house services (ASIC/ATO/Investments)
- Investment register and transaction maintenance